We are presently seeking for passionate Caregiver for a Gentleman who has early dementia. We are
Shylo Home Healthcare located in West Vancouver, BC, Canada.
We will love to provide you advantages such as Benefits Offered Dental, Life, Medical, Vision as well as a part-time employment type.
Why Work Here?
“Shylo is the original recognized Home Healthcare company you can find in Vancouver and we offer the best Group Benefits such as Extended Health & Dental in the industry.”
We are in need of two exceptional Caregivers for a lovely gentleman resident in West Vancouver with early dementia.
We need experienced Caregivers who will be ready to commit to this senior client long-term. These Caregivers should have great English communication and Canadian cooking skills.
This position is going to begin with weekend coverage which includes Friday through Sunday with a 12-hr day and Night shifts but will grow to cover entire week within a few months and get a financial upgrade if all goes well.
Caregiver For Someone With Early Dementia Is Responsible for:
- Assist client with the daily living activities for promoting maximum independence
- Make tasty nutritious (organic) meals for your client and his wife
- Keep close observance and document the client’s health and environment;
- Quickly report a significant change in health or unsafe observations
- Ensure to create a psychologically healthy and physically comfortable home
- Accompany client on day to day outings to encourage social interactions and sometimes attend regular events at local Community Centre.
- Demonstrated experience working with clients with dementia
- Above-average level Canadian cooking skills
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- The ability to drive will be an asset, but not necessary
Caregiver For Someone With Early Dementia Will Be Required To Have:
- An updated and detailed resume highlighting your healthcare training and experience in dementia care
- Clear copies of all educational and training documents
- Provide three most recent employers’ reference that includes name, email and phone number, for us to contact them
- Have current First Aid and CPR or proof of registration for a 2-day course within the next 30 days
- TB Screening results reflecting “Negative”
- Any other relevant details to prove reasons you should be a qualified applicant
Salary will be based on experience. Dental, Vision & Extended Health Benefits will be made available after three months of employment. You are expected to ensure you submit your detailed resume if you are interested in this job.
About Shylo Home Healthcare:
Shylo Home Healthcare is a known successful home healthcare agency on the North Shore. Shylo has been committed to serving the needs of clients in the Vancouver Lower Mainland for thirty-nine years.
We pride ourselves at providing excellent client services and render the best support for our valued employees, and most importantly, we have fun! Working as a team is a priority to us and we all pitch in to help when one manager is busy.
The company genuinely needs a person who is willing to jump right in and join the Shylo team with great enthusiasm. Apply immediately through Ziprecruiter.com
Contact us from the Company address at 2491 Marine Dr, West Vancouver, BC V7V 1L3. You will be able to find more information about this position from our Company website via http://ShyloHomeHealthcare.ca/