How To Rectify Mistakes On Your Express Entry Profile
Express Entry Profile is an online system that is created to accepts your personal details and credentials and roll out a score based on the detail information you must have provided in your profile.
In the event that the mentioned skills and experience are in line with the eligibility requirements, then your profile will be accepted in the Express Entry pool among other candidates.
There are chances of unnoticed mistakes due to human involvement in the submission of the details, these mistakes may have gone unnoticed before the final submission of your profile.
What To Do In Such Cases Of Express Entry Mistakes
Your Express Entry Profile mistakes can be easily rectified in the event that your profile is in the pool and you are yet to received Invitation To Apply (ITA), therefore below are the wise step by step process to clearing your mistakes from the profile:
- Visit the welcome page of your Express Entry account. Then trace and choose the option that reads “What would you like to do today?”
- The next step is that you click the section which says, “View my submitted applications or profiles” and then click on the button which says “Check status and messages.”
- Under the “Application/profile details” screen, you are going to find a button that shows, “View submitted application.”
- From the “Express Entry profile” page, click the button which says, “Update form.” Ensure to select the appropriate section for you to rectify the mistakes.
- Make all the required/ necessary corrections and scroll to the bottom of the pages where you will be able to click “Save and exit.”
However, you cannot make changes in every situation. The two situations that can deny you this opportunity of rectifying mistakes on your Express Entry Profile are:
When You Fail on The Eligibility Ground Initially, Itself.
You may need to check out A Step By Step Guide how to go about Canada Express Entry Process.
In case you are not eligible based on the kind of information you provide in your Express Entry Profile, then your profile is not going to show the above-mentioned options to ‘make changes’. The only option you will be able to see in this case would be to check ‘view profile’.
When You Have Received Your Invitation To Apply (ITA).
After you have received your Invitation To Apply (ITA), then the information you have already provided in your Express Entry Profile becomes locked at one place. After that, you cannot make the desired changes or rectifications.