There are obvious advantages for individuals who are desiring to find a job in Canada. Canada is a huge land but it a country that is sparsely populated. This is a major factor that often creates labor shortages in the country in various industries which include IT, medical, finance, etc.
Therefore for the Canadian government to be able to combat these shortages, Canada has had to look for skilled workers from overseas in order to let them come and work for the development of the economy.
To be on the other side of the border and seeking to find a job in Canada can be worrisome. In this case, let us look for the below-mentioned steps that can help you find a decent job opportunity in Canada.
1) Research The Job Market
Before starting the required process to find a job in Canada, you should know the Job market of Canada. You should analyze and record the following information:
- What is the average salary my profession will be able to fetch me in Canada?
- Is my Job among those occupations considered a ‘high’ or ‘low’ skilled in Canada
- What are my rights as a worker?
- Which province is having the best opportunity for my Job profile
- Now that you have now undertaken a little research on the job market, you can move to the next step.
2) Start Looking For A Job
To find a Job in Canada has various routes. You will be able to explore good Jobs in Canada through the following mediums:
- Register yourself with the Job bank Canada. This only will be feasible if you have already filled your Express Entry Profile. What is the Express Entry?
- Start gathering your connections across Canada by using various social media sites. A personal connection can sometimes prove to be a professional boon.
- Sign up for third-party Job search apps such as LinkedIn. It has a good way of helping you reach out to Canadian employers who are looking to hire skilled workers like you.
- Start to explore your ends with Job search portals such as Monster.com, Naukri.com, etc.
3) Go Get The Job
If you are eventually found fit for a position, you will get selected for your desired position at work! If you are in the middle of your immigration process, then this has a way of making you claim extra CRS score on your Express Entry Profile.
In case you have not yet started your process, then this is the right moment for you to begin the process of applying for Canada Express Entry now.
You can also apply for a temporary work visa in case the employment offer is for a temporary time period.
4) Come To Canada
Now that you have been able to find a job in Canada, you will be able to start your immigration process or move ahead in case your process has already commenced.
For you to be able to move to Canada on permanent immigration purpose, you must also be ready to comply with some eligibility factors. The primary things you are expected to keep in mind are:
- You must be a skilled worker
- Your Job profile must be one of the occupations in demand in Canada
For you to get a job offer from Canada, we will like to encourage you to hire a professional consultancy firm like Aptech Global in order to get complimentary Job assistance services!