Check out Spotless’ new Cleaner position with full-time, casual and Permanent roles in Melbourne VIC South Eastern Suburbs only. We are looking for candidates who are located in Cranbourne, Clyde, Narre Warren, Berwick or Pakenham.
Our front of house staff will be the face of Spotless and plays a key role in delivering the commitment of the service we offer to our clients. For the right candidate, this means internal growth opportunities into leading or supervisory roles.
Click to see how Australia settle new migrants into their country. The ideal Cleaner we seek for South Eastern Suburbs will be reporting to the Operations Manager and you will deliver a range of cleaning services which include but not limited to:
- General cleaning of designated areas, scrubbing, mopping, dusting, etc.
- Manually handle and lift types of equipment
- Remove rubbish from internal bins on a day to day basis
Skills and Experience
- Must have prior experience working in a professional cleaning capacity with a strong knowledge of the industry
- Important to be resident in Cranbourne, Narre Warren, Clyde, Berwick or Pakenham
- Preference for the ability to use commercial or industrial cleaning products
- Fluent command of the English language and writing skills
- Applicants are expected to have a current Working with Children check
Benefits and Spotless Culture
- A supportive and inclusive culture
- Real career advancement opportunities
- A professional and safe working environment
Spotless Cleaning Services places a strong commitment to its staff and willing to give you full support and training for you to reach your potential. We love for you to come and join us in providing our clients with the best standards and cleanliness in the business, and also encourage a platform for you to develop and grow within a global company.
You can apply online now by visiting https://www.spotless.com/careers/ but ensure to do so with a good well-written Resume. See What To Avoid When Writing A Good Resume.
Please be informed that as a pre-requisite for the Cleaner roles in South Eastern Suburbs, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police Clearance.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.