Be among the first 25 applicants to apply for the position of a Receptionist in Westminster Village, Inc – Scottsdale, Arizona, at the North Scottsdale area.
About The Job
Westminster Village Inc identifies the role of a Receptionist in Arizona as one who is in charge of operating a multi-line telephone console; offers Residents and visitors of Westminster Village routine information; greets the public; carries out routine clerical tasks which includes typing, data entry, filing, receives and redirects messages for staff and Residents; executes Emergency evacuation duties; as well as other related work as required.
Westminster Village Duties For Receptionist In Arizona
- Handles a multi-line telephone system.
- Verifies and routes calls to the appropriate destination.
- Accepts assigned messages as required.
- Welcomes visitors, staff, and residents in a professional and courteous approach.
- Supervises procedures for sign-in; ascertain business trends and directs visitors to their appropriate destination.
- Operates office equipment which includes the typewriter, copy machine, and computer.
- Controls the use of DVD player, stereo-radio system and Roku.
- Utilizes the paging system as required, which includes. radio pager and mobile telephones.
- Helps residents to sign up for Activities.
- Coordinates staff during Fire and Emergency Disaster drills according to instructions from security and fire and police departments.
- Assists resident with copying and faxing.
- Ensures Emergency Control Panel is monitored and reports emergency signals to Security.
- Monitors and controls access to the gate.
- May help residents with internet searches and researching information.
Westminster Village Qualifications For Receptionist In Arizona
Westminster Village identifies what qualifies a Receptionist in Arizona from the following criteria, which includes:
Education & Training: Must be a High School graduate or its equivalent, and have full command of the English language.
Experience: Must be experienced on how to use a multi-line telephone system, it is preferred for one to have previous experience in working with senior citizens as well as have previous experience in reception and clerical-type duties.
Knowledge: Must possess typing skills of an aggregate of 50 wpm, able to do Data entry with Windows 10, have basic know-how of various copy machines, a basic understanding of office practices, procedures, and equipment usage will be appreciated, including how to make use of a Lifecare facility.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, it is important that you send in your resume. however, you should know What To Avoid When Writing A Good Resume.
Make sure you go to the Employment page when you visit the company website via https://www.wmvaz.com/ so as to find further information about the advertised position.