Fluid Life has a full time opening for a passionate Lab Technician to join our team. This promises to be an exciting opportunity in our Bloomington, MN laboratory to execute routine and advanced analysis on used oil, fuel, and coolant samples.
Fluid Life Quick Facts:
- Independently owned and operated for over thirty years.
- Won Canada’s Best Managed Companies 3 years in a row
- The only company of its kind to combine state-of-the-art oil analysis with reliable expertise and solutions.
- More than 100 experienced professionals through three locations in Canada and the United States.
Lab Technician Responsibilities
- Conduct testing on used oils, coolants, and fuels in accordance with ASTM methods.
- Contribute accountably to the achievement of turnaround time goals and quality lab testing.
- Be responsible for loading analytical instruments and autosamplers, including basic equipment maintenance.
- Accurately transfer results, perform data entry and identify lab supplies in need of restocking.
- Commitment to producing quality results through running QC/ blank samples and ensuring samples pass QC standards.
Fluid Life Lab Technician Qualifications
- The successful candidate is expected to possess a BSc. in Chemistry or technology diploma in a connected field such as Chemical Technology, Chemical Engineering Technology.
- Ability to perform multi-task duties and excellent focus to detail
- Strong work ethic observance
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Possess strong computer skills
Why Join us as a Lab Technician at Fluid Life?
- Our core values and great workplace culture
- Great benefits with 401K package
- Part of a fast-growing company with amazing opportunities
- Gain advanced exposure to a laboratory environment
- The relaxed and fun work environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a modern lab as a Lab Technician at Fluid Life with state-of-the-art instrumentation. We also offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefit plan, and a tenure incentive program. Our benevolent profit-sharing program rewards and encourages employees to share in the success of the company.
Interested To Apply?
If your goal is to join our diverse team dedicated to producing outstanding results, we want to hear from you! We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages the value of a diverse workforce.
Check out other related jobs we gathered for you in the Health sector.