Davis Chevrolet Brooks is seeking our next great team member to join our Service Department as an Automotive Service Technician in Alberta, Canada.
We have dealerships located across Alberta and are proud to be rated among the premiere Auto Groups in the province. We are recognized as a Best Employer in Canada and strive to provide a great team-based environment where employees are valued as a family and we are actively involved in the community.
You will be in charge of the diagnostics, mechanical repair and maintenance of customer vehicles. A customer-centered approach to duties and interactions is important as is personal and vehicle safety. Find out how to get a work visa to Canada.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned
- Diagnose or find the root cause so as to repair technical and mechanical vehicle issues.
- Determine if additional safety or service work is needed through vehicle inspections
- Conduct road tests to validate and confirm customer complaints with successful vehicle repair.
Ideal Technician Requirements At Davis Chevrolet Brooks
- Valid Automotive Service Technician Certification of Qualification
- Red Seal Certification will be preferred
- Technician Level 4 and up can apply
- At least 2 years of experience working in an automotive repair environment is preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable aptitude for technical or mechanical repairs
- The diagnostic aptitude that is effective with strong time management skills
- Detailed customer-centered approach and a team player
- Solid communication skills
Who We Are and What To Expect:
- The competitive compensation plan and industry-leading benefits
- Capable of learning from the manufacturer through hands-on web-based technical training
- Access to the latest technology, tools, and equipment for learning and vehicle repairs to support
- Advancement opportunity within the organization through training and continuous improvement
- Support from management, technicians and other team members to help you succeed.
- A family spirit where you are appreciated and recognized for your contributions
- Employee pricing packages and travel rewards
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many interesting reasons you would love to work for us! Contact us via https://www.davisbrooks.ca/contact/
This position will give you an opportunity for educational advancement. Explore the advantages of schooling in Canada.
We appreciate all applicants in advance those who will be applying as Automotive Service Technician at Davis Chevrolet Brooks, but only those selected for an interview will be communicated. Thank you for your interest! Apply via https://new.davisdashboard.ca/careers