Metro North Hospital and Health Service in Brisbane QLD needs to hire the service of Social Worker – Child Protection Liaison Officer for a Permanent job type. This will interest you!
We are the biggest and most diverse Hospital and Health Service in Queensland that delivers the best care with the brightest healthcare professionals.
Two of our five hospitals, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital (RBWH) and The Prince Charles Hospital (TPCH) are tertiary/quaternary referral hospitals which provide statewide super specialty services, which includes heart and lung transplantation and burns treatment.
This is your opportunity to join the dedicated team of professionals at Metro North Health and be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that appreciates technology, excellence in health care, research, teaching, and empowering our workers to be the best in serving our community.
About the Child Protection Liaison Officer Role
- Provide child protection advice based on legislation and organizational policies across RBWH to reduce patient risk and optimize children and their families outcomes.
- Provide training and education based on RBWH staff direction in relation to child protection issues.
- Exert consistent independent professional clinical judgment in rendering clinical practice, with supervision from a more senior clinician, in accordance with level knowledge and expertise.
- Cooperatively work and effectively with patients, their families, and caregivers, as a member of a multidisciplinary and social work team.
- Provide increasing expertise in the delivery of social work services to clients through collaborative participation as a multidisciplinary team member and contribute towards multidisciplinary team processes.
Why Work For Us?
We provide rewarding career opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas across our health service and pride ourselves on providing a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
As a Metro North, an employee will benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75%, access to salary packaging, competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases and flexible working arrangements.
Can I Apply?
If this sounds like the workplace for you, send us an updated resume. You know what? see what to avoid when writing a Good Resume.
We attach value in providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for our people and our community. We love to work with people of all genders, races, ages, and abilities who should apply for roles within our Health Service.
You can click to see related care jobs and find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description, including sending your Resume.
You can find out more about why it’s so great to work at Metro North here: https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers while it is also important to know your Australian Visa Information For Your Travel Options.