Be among the earliest candidates to apply for Keyano College Nursing Instructor job at Fort McMurray, Alberta in Canada. Keyano College Applications for this position will be open until it is filled.
Are you currently living in Fort McMurray? This position would be suitable for you. There are 2 vacancies currently available and would be expected to commence work immediately
Required Qualifications For Keyano College Nursing Instructor
- At least a Masters in Nursing or significant progress towards a Masters in Nursing
- Current clinical experience in medical or surgical nursing
- Excellent communication skills with planning and organizational skills are essential
- The successful candidate should have current CPR for Health Care provider and CARNA registration including a clean RCMP criminal and vulnerable sector check
- Prior facilitation or teaching groups would be given a preferrable consideration.
- The successful Nursing Instructor candidate will be part of the Department of
Nursing & Allied Health Studies who must be prepared to teach in the Practical Nurse and or Baccalaureate programs, in theory, lab, and clinical settings.
- Keyano College Nursing Instructor will be required to design, revise, or update courses, including consulting with the Chair, faculty, advisory committees, and students and potential employers.
- Participate in program development, helping the program coordinators and participating in committee work in order to assist the department, division, or College. Find out the Eligibility Requirements For Canada Study Permit.
- In addition, the Keyano College Nursing Instructor candidate will be in charge of developing individualized instruction and multi-media presentations, and involving technology along with the learning process, where applicable.
- Executing regularly scheduled instruction, and ensure students are informed about course objectives, approach, and evaluation techniques, including, recruitment, tutoring and academic counseling of students.
Nursing Instructor Perks & Benefits
Compensation is competitive and a comprehensive health and benefits package are included. This position qualifies for the Regional Living Allowance of $1040.00 per month though subject to review.
Nursing Instructor yearly salaries in Alberta is $93,606 per year on average.
How To Apply: Keyano College Nursing Instructor
Look out for Tips For Immigrants Seeking A Career In Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be communicated.
Documents needed to apply for this position includes Resume along with a Cover Letter/Letter of Application. Learn further about what to avoid when writing a Good Resume.
To forward your applications to us visit our website via https://careers.keyano.ca/