This is an opportunity to migrate to Canada as a CAD Technician through working with Telecon Design Inc in Vaughan, Ontario Province.
The role of a CAD Technician in Telecon Design Inc is responsible for the creation of Municipal consent or drawings for utility application from concept to final design, drawn to scale, suitably detailed to reflect the necessary information required for permit approval. Find out the Eligibility Requirements For Canada Study Permit.
CAD Technician Responsibilities In Telecon Design Inc:
- Liaise with project coordinators and facilitators providing quality drawings.
- To develop, create, recommend and design new standard drawings for multi-site application including to fix/edit in an existing drawing in order to conform to current acceptable design standards of the company’s.
- Create CAD drawings from concept stage to final design, drawn to scale, well detailed to convey the required necessary information for approval.
- Inspect and correct any mistakes within the drawings.
- Initiate new innovative methods to improve the company’s drawings quality and the drawing process.
- Complete drawings within the prescribed time limit.
- Abilities to plan and organize to meet scheduled deadlines
Requirements For The Position:
- Civil Engineering or Electrical or Architectural Technology diploma
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a Civil engineering environment and field experience will be appreciated
- Preference for 1 to 2 years in a related field of telecommunication.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Version 2004 or higher;
- Knowledge of CSA standards, specifically CSA 22.3
- Able to use Paper Space / Model Space and read site drawings;
- Experience with digitizing plans;
- Maintain standard drawing and printing procedures according to client request;
- Experience with the use or producing Municipal Engineering Drawings is preferred;
- Telecommunications Experience, Auto-Cad, Micro-Station, Utility Design will be an asset
ABOUT TELECON GROUP
Founded in 1967, Telecon leverages its national presence and network of over 3,000 professionals to design, build and connect telecommunications networks worldwide. Our end-to-end service includes engineering, construction, locating, installation, and maintenance of underground, aerial, indoors and wireless telecommunications networks.
Propelled by a goal of remaining the industry leader, our team is focused on offering turnkey solutions and targeted, dedicated, superior quality services, in a timely manner and on budget, to meet our customers’ needs and requirements. Our passionate seasoned and innovative professionals working across Canada are keen to delighting our customers and strongly committed to health and safety.
Look out for Tips For Immigrants Seeking A Career In Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be communicated.
Telecon Group welcomes and encourages applications from disabled individuals. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all stages of the selection process. To apply, visit our company website at https://www.telecon.com/