Be one of 25 applicants to seize the benefits of working with the Salvation Army as Cleaner in Australia. This is a Part-time, Permanent job of 10 hours per week in the SERENITY HOUSE which is Located in Mount Isa.
The Salvation Army is one of this country’s most loved organisations. The Salvation Army’s ‘Christianity with its sleeves rolled up’ ethos has endeared it to the Australian public and each year we provide assistance to over one million Australians. Serenity House provides safe and appropriate immediate temporary supported accommodation, usually in a crisis or emergency situation, for women and children who are transitioning from homelessness or risk of homelessness to being housed.
In this role, you will ensure the cleanliness of Serenity House properties including common areas and units in line with the mission and values of The Salvation Army. View Australian Visa Information For Your Travel Options.
Salvation Army Cleaner Qualifications In Australia
An appreciation of and the ability and willingness to promote and support – the values and ethos of The Salvation Army. This means the ideal Salvation Army Cleaner in Australia must be:
- At least 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) regulations and storage of chemicals.
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in Hygiene and cleaning materials and methods.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Knowledge of work health safety obligations and to practice these in the workplace in line with TSA policy & procedures and legislation.
- Ability to show initiative, recognize tasks that need to be carried out without prompting and meet required deadlines.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and good attention to detail.
- Ability to work within budgetary constraints.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player, flexible with a positive attitude.
- Physical fitness and energy required to respond to overall work demands.
- Exercise confidentiality in all aspects of work effectively.
- Current Driver’s license; Working with Children Check (blue card) or ability to obtain; and willingness to undergo a National Police Check.
Ensure to learn about How Australia Settle New Migrants Into Their Country in your own benefit. If this position sounds like you, please apply now following the information via https://www.salvationarmy.org.au/tag/cleaning/.