You can be among the good reputable candidates to be hired by Tressler LLP for the position of an Office Clerk in Los Angeles, California.
Tressler LLP is a popularly recognized national law firm comprised primarily of attorneys who dedicate their practice to representing the insurance industry in coverage analysis, resolution, litigation and underwriting consultation.
In order to keep the pace with the demand for efficient services, Tressler LLP is seeking a detail orientated, well organized, and enthusiastic office clerk who can join our Los Angeles Office in the Playa District.
Table of Contents
Primary Responsibilities OF Tressler LLP Office Clerk
The ideal candidates for the position of Tressler LLP Office Clerk will be in charge of covering the Reception area in order to:
- Answer phone call and warmly greet clients.
- Assist in handling filing duties and help organize office activities.
- Possess moderate typing skills and retrieve files for personnel.
- Reroute calls to appropriate people and answer inquiries about the company.
- Prepare coffee or get water for staff.
- Hang up company policies around the office.
- Operate office machines, which includes facsimile machines, photocopiers and scanners, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Accept and deliver messages, sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Handle the repairs of malfunctioning office equipment.
- Count or measure mail as necessary.
- Make arrangements for meetings and conference rooms.
- Restock the supply closet with printing paper, paper clips, staplers, ink, pens, files, and folders.
- Knowledge of how to use the Microsoft Word is a plus
How To Apply
To apply for Office Clerk jobs in Los Angeles, California we welcome you to leverage on the advantage of building a professional network via LinkedIn.com Please send your resume via https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Tressler-EI_IE350984.11,19.htm