This may be your opportunity to migrate to Canada through CareGivers vacancies for Home Support Worker in St. John’s, a city on Newfoundland Island, Canada. Take your chance to apply for this Casual Part-time, leading to full time that pays $16.55 per hour for 24 to 84 hours bi-weekly.
You could be hired to fill one of these 6 vacancies for Casual Part-time position to commence your job as soon as possible. You will be required to be available for a flexible work through the day, evening, night and the weekend. However, it is important for you to learn the Tips For Immigrants Seeking A Career In Canada.
Table of Contents
- It is preferable to have fluency ability for the English languages
- No degree, certificate or diploma will be specifically required Education qualification.
- Required credentials such as certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc. should include First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate, Certificate of Conduct.
- Prior experience as a Home Support Worker in a related venture will be an asset
Specific Skills & Responsibilities
The ideal candidates for CareGivers role of Home Support Worker will be responsible for providing personal care; provide companionship; prepare and serve nutritious meals; execute light housekeeping and cleaning duties; do clothing laundry and household linens; In charge of administering bedside and personal care; assist to feed; assist to bath clients as well as other aspects of personal hygiene.
- You must be capable of handling equipment that weighs up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The audience of target for your role include the: Terminally ill; Elderly; Convalescent; Persons with a disability; Persons with Alzheimer’s disease
- Security and Safety training or skill for handling Medical exam; Immunization records; Tuberculosis test; Criminal record check; Reference required; Vulnerable sector check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Ideal candidates for CareGivers role of Home Support Worker will be involved in:
- Repetitive tasks; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching and kneeling
- Work Location Information includes readiness to work in employer’s or client’s home
- Required personal suitability for the role includes displaying initiative; be client focus; Be a dependable individual; maintainability for smart judgment; Reliable and Punctual
- Transportation/Travel Information: Have access to own transportation
Have you heard about Canada’s new caregiver immigration pilots now open to applications? Get to know your opportunities from How To Understand The Canada Express Entry. Get more information about this job and apply to work with us via https://www.caregiversnl.com/