Mitcham Private Hospital seeks to employ experienced individuals for the position of hospital Food Services Assistant, who are flexible to cover all shifts on a seven-day roster within our catering department. We are located in Melbourne VIC.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Mitcham Private Hospital offers a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, maternity and mental health services. Located in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs, Mitcham has established an excellent reputation for high-quality patient care, customer service, and staff satisfaction.
Our aim is to provide a good support structure for our staff within a friendly working environment which enables the team to provide the highest level of standards and service to our customers (both internal and external).
Food Services Assistant Duties At Mitcham:
- Distribution and collection of menus;
- Delivery of all meals and beverages to our patients;
- Sandwich and basic prep work in main kitchen;
- Washing of all crockery while maintaining high standards of service and hygiene at all times whilst working in compliance with HACCP regulations.
- Providing cleaning to all areas of the kitchen to maintain required cleaning standards
- Current food hygiene certificate
- Understanding of food safety programs
- Have a minimum of 12-month experience in a hospital catering environment
- Ability to work as part of a team and work with minimal supervision.
- Clare ability to read, understand and carry out written instructions in English;
- Proven ability to operate in a customer service environment;
- Sound Communication Skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of safe food handling practices.
- A reliable and motivated individual who is a team player with high standards with excellent customer service skills.
- Do you have the right to work in Australia? Find out How Australia Settle New Migrants Into Their Country.
Benefits of joining the Mitcham team:
We value our staff and provide a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the
- Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program;
How To Apply:
This organization promotes the safety, wellbeing, and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Application Instructions Please apply for this opportunity online by visiting http://www.ramsaycareers.com.au/Find-a-Job Click the relevant APPLY button provided within the advertisement and ensure to find Australian Visa Information For Your Travel Options.
Find out how you will be able to access related jobs and do so with a good well-written Resume. See What To Avoid When Writing A Good Resume. Applications for this position will close on the 6th of October, 2019.