You need to take advantage of the opportunity for Flight Attendant jobs at the Air Wisconsin Airlines. We operate as a regional airline in the United States and perform flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently, we operate a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates across the Eastern and Central United States. Our team is made up of about 2,000 members who are dedicated to providing safe and pleasant experiences to our travelers.
Air Wisconsin Flight Attendants take pride in offering world-class customer service by ensuring our passengers have the best possible flying experience. We have our crew bases at locations in Chicago – O’Hare, Dulles International Airport in Washington DC, Milwaukee, WI – General Mitchell International Airport, Columbia, SC – Columbia Metropolitan Airport.
Flight Attendant Responsibilities At Air Wisconsin Airlines
Your flexibility will be required as locations for newly hired Flight Attendants will not be guaranteed as the sole Flight Attendant on each aircraft of Air Wisconsin Airlines, the following responsibilities must be met.
- Perform a variety of services conducive to the safety & comfort of passengers aboard our aircraft.
- Provide excellent customer service by providing a welcoming environment to passengers and professionally addressing customer requests.
- Market and sell products onboard during flights.
- Follow established guidelines required to provide the safety of passengers and handle inflight emergencies and security based on standard emergency procedures and practices.
Requirements For The Position
- At least candidates from 19 years of age and above.
- Possess a High School diploma or any equivalent.
- Possess a valid Passport at the period of your application.
- Have prior 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- The candidate must be able to successfully complete Federally Mandated which include 10 Year Background Check, FBI Fingerprinting, as well as Pre-Employment Drug Screening.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Adaptable and able to effectively perform under stress.
- Height should not exceed a maximum of 5’10” (70″) without shoes and capable of reaching at least of 68″ above the ground.
- Expected to be able to stand, squat, stoop, bend, twist & turn and be able to push, pull and lift up to 45 lbs.
- Reading and writing skills, fluent proficiency in English so as to understand and converse using the common language among Flight, Maintenance and Cabin Crews.
- Ability to attend and pass an unpaid training class for three weeks.
- Flexible to work varied work schedules which include nights, days, weekends and holidays.
To apply for the position of Flight Attendant at Air Wisconsin Airlines please send your resume via http://www.airwis.com/flight_attendants.html See What To Avoid When Writing A Good Resume
We are an equal opportunity employer which encourage Minorities, Women, Veterans and the Disabled. However, you need to learn how to immigrate to the US. by a job offer.