At SIS, we seek the full-time administrative service of competent persons for the position of IT Clerk for our Information Technology department in Culver City, California.
Security Industry Specialists (SIS) offers security solutions to most popular companies and brands in the world. We deliver outstanding services beyond our competitors through innovation, constant process improvement, and an uncompromising commitment to hire, retain and reward the best available talent.
Overview of IT Clerk Role In Culver City, California
The IT Clerk who will join our Information Technology department in Culver City, California will be the Help Desk Support Tier 1. Tasked with executing analysis of potential challenges and initiate corrective measure to bring back functionality; render technical support for any surfacing issues with applications on a daily basis.
The IT Clerk Basic Job Functions
- Executes repairing, maintaining, troubleshooting and performing test activities on several computer equipments and network systems.
- Configure software on client’s computers; install software, patches, and drivers; as well as prepare and deploy software packages.
- Consult and support manufacturer’s representatives to install new computer equipment; assist technicians or the manager in conducting repairs, install and test complex equipment or local area networks.
- Roundup work orders like moving devices, installing and connecting equipment or software.
- Recording troubleshooting efforts, identify issues, gather information and employ fixes.
- Generate reports from management systems including the ticketing system.
- Analyzing and diagnosing software, hardware, and operator problems.
- Troubleshooting basic network connectivity issues of endpoint devices such as laptops, desktop computers, printers, and phones; Set up and deploys printers and in-office network hardware.
- Render outstanding customer service; display a professional and courteous manner.
- Using accepted data hygiene practices to decommission systems.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualities We Seek In You
The ideal candidate for IT Clerk who is to join our Information Technology department in Culver City, California is expected to:
- Have IT passion and providing help desk support
- A recent degree holder Information Technology or currently pursuing an It degree program
- Understand the use of the Windows Environment including common Windows applications
- Knowledge of how to use Mac applications and the Apple Macintosh Operating System.
- Ability to use iPhone hardware, IOS, and Android
- Know how to use VOIP and desks phone
- Familiar with handling IT Service Desk or Help Desk ticketing systems
- Able to manage multiple projects or customers at any time
- Professionalism with a customer service focus.
- Maintain office ethics; Keeps commitments; Works with respect and integrity.
- Clear persuasive verbal communication skills in either positive or negative times and ability to listen and respond well to questions; demonstrate group presentation skills with active participation in meetings.
- Clear and informative written communication skills for meeting needs and the ability to effectively present numerical data.
What We Can Offer:
If you are among entry-level technicians available, this is an opportunity for you to gain hands-on experience in chosen fields. Advancement opportunities are available as well as how to know you’re eligible to immigrate to the US.
Benefits include Salary of $17.00 – $23.00 per hour (DOE); Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k; Paid Time Off including Sick/Safe Time; a dynamic and challenging work environment with opportunity for growth; ORCA Card for eligible employees.
Find out how to immigrate to the US. by a job offer. SIS is an equal opportunity employer. Anyone is welcome to join us at Security Industry Specialists, Inc.