The professional services of a Security Specialist is strongly needed at the Los Angeles Stadium and Entertainment District at Hollywood Park – Los Angeles, California.
We will be a year-round sport and entertainment destination situated just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project cuts across 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the district site of attraction being a 70,000-seat stadium that’s intended to be the home of NFL games for the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers.
LASED also intends to host the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, as well as the 2028 Olympics Opening and Closing ceremonies including major concerts and other entertainment throughout the year.
Security Specialist Job Summary At Hollywood Park
The ideal candidate for Security Specialist at Hollywood Park will be responsible for reporting directly to the Vice President of Security as well as other duties which includes:
- Deliver project management, coordination, strategic planning, and implementation support to advance the strategic vision of the Security Department and key organizational initiatives.
- Provide significant contributions in improving the development of LASED projects, strategies, and objectives that are relevant to the contribution of the security department to personnel security or safety, fan experience, as well as the overall success including how to know you’re eligible to immigrate to the US.
Security Specialist Responsibilities At Hollywood Park
At the direction of the Vice President of Security, this position will be responsible for the following.
- In charge of planning, implementing, and executing the approved strategic vision and program management for certain strategic initiatives which are crucial to the security department and the success of LASED.
- Participate in creating Standard Operating Procedures and policies that affect the stadium, performance venue, and the entire retail district.
- Intimately work with management to ensure and maintain SAFETY Act certification.
- Create strategies, encourage planning sessions, and drive change activities. This involves getting community buy-in and coordinating LASED efforts, external government agencies, business leaders, and third-party contractors or consultants so as to successfully deliver projects and goals based on approved plans.
- Closely work within and outside the department to encourage thoughtful and transparent communication of timelines and expectations across new and/or existing initiatives and processes by establishing and implementing a credentialing process for all events.
- Liaise with appropriate stakeholders to find solutions to relevant technology and infrastructure support needed.
- Offer strategic consulting through a high degree of client engagement facilitating and influencing.
- Collaborate with a team and maintain the skill to influence and drive change while focusing on all small and large details that will influence department and companywide initiatives.
- Render general administrative support to the Vice President of Security.
- Other duties assigned by senior leadership.
What Qualifies A Cyber Security Specialist?
- A four-year Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Business Administration or similar field.
- Able to prove success in managing multiple tasks during tight deadlines and financial constraint.
- Excellent people skills and ability to effectively interact in a professional, diplomatic and mature manner with various internal and external clients and peers at all levels of the organization as well as across the community.
- Highly organizational skill and ability to meet tight deadlines with effective way of working in a high-tasking environment while having to meet multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Knowledge and the flare for live entertainment, professional football, and large-scale events.
- Excellent leadership skills and customer service ability.
- Good verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills are required.
- Demonstrate decision-making abilities with confidence.
- Flexibility to work at nights, weekends and holidays.
Please be informed that the description of this job does not comprehensively cover all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee for the job of Cyber Security Specialist at Hollywood Park because changes may occur at any time. However, you need to learn how to immigrate to the US. by a job offer.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LASED strongly encourage equal employment opportunity for every applicant without age, race, color, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, religion, ancestry, citizenship, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law.
To apply for this job, visit LASED via https://www.lased.com/