New hiring opportunities are open for the position of Security Guard in Lower Gwynedd, Pennsylvania, USA. You are welcome to join our team at Acts Retirement-Life Communities!
Acts currently need to hire qualified candidates for the part-time service of a Security Guard. Under minimum direct supervision, the Security Guard in Lower Gwynedd will provide security and safety of the community as he or she patrols the buildings and grounds and monitors the gatehouse.
The Lower Gwynedd Security Guard will be in charge of providing support during the evening and night hours to residents and employees of building services, environmental services, as well as resident health services.
Who We Are
Since 1972, Acts have been setting great standard for excellence in senior retirement living with a focused vision in faith which is guided by a dedication to integrity and loving-kindness. Our philosophy guides our relationship with our employees based on confidence in and respect for the dignity and individuality of each employee.
We would be interested in speaking with you immediately if you would like to contribute to our vision. However, you need to learn how to immigrate to the US. by a job offer.
Desired Skills Of Security Guard In Lower Gwynedd
- Ability to make day to day document of the activities, such as disturbances, that occurred including clients, then use the reports as a way of assessing potential damage from the disturbance.
- Manage and maintain the functionality of alarm systems, doors, and windows to make sure they are all secure and properly working.
- May have to interview witnesses and/or testify in court when necessary
- Be in close interaction with fire departments, law enforcement, and emergency medical personnel
- Patrol and inspect the property so as to protect the business environment from fire, theft, vandalism, or other criminal activities
- No experience is required for the position but might be an added advantage
What Qualifies You?
- Be able to effectively communicate in writing and orally
- Ability to think quickly and critically
- Put your attention on the customers and public service
- Maintain good judgment and initiative in potentially dangerous situations
- Have good knowledge of public safety and security
- Possess knowledge of the laws and regulations which governs the security field
- Be legally licensed to carry a handgun as long as the position necessitates the use of a firearm
- Confident of working well independently as well as with a team
Security Guard Education Requirements In Lower Gwynedd
The ideal candidate is expected to meet the following:
- Possess a high school diploma or any of its equivalent
- Minimum experience of one to three months in the security or emergency response fields
- CPR, AED and first aid training will be desired. However, certifications may either be completed prior to employment or within the 3-month period of work
At Acts, you have the privilege of building a challenging and rewarding career with the inclusion of competitive benefits, and a full range of opportunities for you to grow professionally as well as how to know you’re eligible to immigrate to the US.
How To Apply
You are welcome to apply for the position of Security Guard in Lower Gwynedd via https://www.acts-jobs.org/en-US/job/security-guard/J3T2MD6701DBQFZT6QN