If you are looking to work as an IT Intern, this is your opportunity to work with The Middlesex Corporation – Littleton, Massachusetts. As an IT Intern, you will earn up to $750 a week for a full-time, Internship in a signing bonus. Find out how to immigrate to the US. by a job offer.
Littleton is a town in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, the United States with a population of 8,924 at the 2010 census. We are committed to safely building America’s infrastructure since 1972.
Why does The Middlesex Corporation attract and retain some of the most talented men and women in the industry? The answer is simple: we place a high value on safety, quality, family, performance, and accountability.
At Middlesex, everything we do is guided by our Core Values – Safety, Quality, Integrity, Professionalism, Strong Work Ethic, and Commitment.
We cherish SAFETY FIRST in everything we do, QUALITY in all we offer our numerous clients, INTEGRITY in the way we act and do business, comply with the ethics of PROFESSIONALISM in how we represent ourselves and the company along with STRONG WORK ETHIC
which produces positive results as well as COMMITMENT to the success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Position Summary Of IT Intern In Middlesex Corporation
The IT Intern in Middlesex Corporation will be assisting the IT team with their day-to-day duties and be responsible for system upgrades, OS and Application including:
- Responsible for system backups
- In charge of managing and monitoring the databases that are connected to Viewpoint and Construction Imaging
- Update and manage SharePoint hosted on Office 365
- Conduct content updates, minor layout changes
- Responsible for SharePoint job site setups as well as various other tasks
What Qualifies You?
The ideal candidate for we seek to hire as IT Intern in Middlesex Corporation will be expected to:
- Possess the ability to work cordially with different personalities and management styles
- Reliable team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliance on your experience and the initiative to plan and accomplish goals
- Dedicated, organized and hardworking
- You must be sure to understand how to know you’re eligible to immigrate to the US.
At The Middlesex Corporation we are constantly sourcing talented people with an active pursuit so as to solidify our organization and contribute to our continued growth and success. We encourage individuals to submit a resume for consideration. See What To Avoid When Writing A Good Resume.
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled Persons”. Please click here for a listing of our current job openings.