In Toronto – Ontario, MediaTown is expanding! We currently seek a marketing professional to occupy an immediate full-time opening as an Inbound Marketing Specialist and earn $23.83 per hour along with great benefits.
We are a boutique-style Inbound Marketing & Design Firm, this is why we need a person who is energetic, organized and has the confidence to execute a spectrum of web development and marketing projects.
The ideal candidate for MediaTown Inbound Marketing Specialist will be tasked with supporting our developers and digital marketing team at the execution of projects, managing scope, managing developers, content creation as well as limited graphic design.
Inbound Marketing Specialist Duties In MediaTown Marketing
At MediaTown Marketing the Inbound Marketing Specialist will be in charge of interacting with and manage the marketing of 6 to 10 monthly retainer clients, including:
- Create and strengthen relationships with assigned clients, their clients, as well as the MediaTown team
- Gather actionable metrics of marketing activities for reports, and share with teams across the business as well as present to clients.
- Manage and execute inbound marketing campaigns which include making strategic plans for accomplishing client marketing goals, buyer persona development, e-mail marketing, direct mail
website or landing page design or development or layout, social media, content offers, lifecycle messaging strategy, segmentation-level messaging, tracking and analyzing data, keyword research and content SEO.
- Tasked with managing PPC campaigns such as Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Improve and optimize lead generation and lead nurturing workflows
- Develop and manage social media campaigns along with content calendars.
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions so as to accomplish client goals and objectives.
Qualities We Want To See
MediaTown Marketing is looking for special qualities from the ideal Inbound Marketing Specialist which includes:
- A passion for branding, modern digital marketing strategies.
- Interesting written and verbal communications skills and an ability to translate technology features into business advantages.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Proven skill to develop creative and non-traditional solutions.
- Experience with Graphics, QA, Web Development, Project Management will be preferred.
- Ability to be a self-starter, problem-solver and a good team player in a maximum achievement-oriented setting.
- A Degree holder or Diploma or any equivalent work experience.
- The ability to work both independently including working with a team.
- It will be very much preferred to have Inbound Marketing certification and/or working knowledge of marketing automation software such as HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, SharpSpring, Active Campaign, etc.
Preferable Qualifications For Inbound Marketing Specialist
MediaTown Marketing wants the ideal Inbound Marketing Specialist to have the following:
- Work experience within an online industry with a good knowledge of web technologies, content and process management, browser limitations, and compatibilities, and site implementation.
- Basic knowledge in the use of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, or illustrator any of its equivalent.
- Understanding of the search engine optimization
- Basic programming skills in using HTML 5, CSS, WordPress, etc.
- Experience implementing marketing strategies and campaigns measuring the success of up to
2-5 years of project management experience in, product management, design, product marketing, or equivalent experience in the enterprise software technology industry will be preferred.
As potentially part of the MediaTown Marketing team, you have a passion for digital marketing and are looking for a company that interested in growing you into a professional and successful Inbound Marketing Specialist.
At MediaTown, we are all about Inbound Marketing. Throughout more than 15 years in the digital marketing space, we have worked with some interesting clients, on some great campaigns. So ensure to explore the advantages of schooling in Canada.
It’s cool not to be a fan of snowstorms and Toronto commutes. See how to get a work visa to Canada. We have a network of the MediaTown team across the world including Canada, the United States, including Asia and India. Full-time remote opportunities considered for experienced candidates.