In Toronto Ontario, Crossey Engineering Ltd wants to hire a Mechanical Engineer-In-Training who will be assisting a project team with the design of mechanical building systems. Also, create a profile on LinkedIn.com to find viable information about the position of Mechanical Engineer-In-Training in our organization.
The ideal candidate for Mechanical Engineer-In-Training will have the responsibility for selecting equipment, executing design calculations, preparing mechanical drawings, utilizing Revit, and designing layouts.
Qualification Of The Ideal Mechanical Engineer-In-Training
We want to meet you as fast as possible if you have the qualifications below and in anticipation of an exciting and challenging opportunity, we would love to hear from you:
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in designing mechanical building systems which include HVAC for commercial, institutional or industrial buildings;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a strong performance on Fluid Dynamics, HVAC, and Thermodynamics courses;
- Proven experience in the use of Revit;
- Solid background of the use of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Possess strong verbal and written communication abilities along with quick ability to make thoughtful decisions and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to work independently as well as with a team;
- Smart intuition to handling multiple concurrent projects as well as focused project schedules and meet up with tight deadlines; and
- Access to owning a vehicle including a valid Ontario’s Driver’s Licence.
Who We Are
Crossey Engineering Ltd (CEL) is a strong commitment to giving you access to appropriate accommodations and permeable work environment to candidates who have disabilities based on their request during the process of recruitment and hire.
In advance, we would love to thank all those candidates who would be sending an application for their interest in working as Mechanical Engineer-In-Training in our organization but want to express the regret that only candidates under consideration will be communicated. We are an equal opportunity employer.