CIBC has a current opening to hire qualified individuals for the position of Universal Banker. The location for the job is at St. Catharines-Ridley Heights of Ontario. This is a regular employment type that will involve working for 37.5 weekly hours.
We’re are currently developing into a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world that is why we are looking for talented, passionate professionals who are committed to optimal customer satisfaction.
At CIBC, we would love to harness your vibrant and ambitious spirit to empower you at work. Our team members have the best potentials to make meaningful impacts and commendation for their contributions. Visit our company career website if you want to know us better at CIBC.com
Job Description: CIBC Universal Banker
A CIBC Universal Banker becomes a member of the Personal and Business Banking team who will be active in a fast-paced Banking Centre in order to impact meaningfully on the lives of our clients. Being a CIBC Financial Services Representative – Universal Banker will make you proactively engage with clients and leverage CIBC’s excellent mobile and online banking options to initiate the right product solutions for financial success.
CIBC Universal Banker will be able to succeed according to the following qualities which include:
- Client engagement to identify their priorities, and profer solutions for the best financial plan. Utilize your technology understanding, credit, cash management, investment and wealth protection so as to meet clients goals.
- Build close contact through marketing and outreach activities to establish client value. Expand and solidify client network and collaborate with team members to connect clients to the right people and opportunities.
- Leveraging technology by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications so that they can actualize their banking needs.
Qualities of the Ideal CIBC Universal Banker
- Being client focus. Engage with clients and go the extra mile to find the right solutions.
- Self-motivated. Passionate about reaching your goals and offering the best to make foster success.
- People passion. Build relationships with a diverse network of partners through respect and authenticity.
- Teachable. Passion for more knowledge with a view to great heights of achievement.
- Certified professional. Possess current accreditation and Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds In Canada).
- Creating value. Work to create our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, we value people as our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that recognizes each one’s unique talents, and empowers teams to render the best services to our clients. As part of our team, you will:
Take advantage of an open and agreeable culture that gives the adaptability and support you have to coordinate your life at work and at home.
Connect in a spot where the correct technology and foundation encourages innovation, cooperation, and innovativeness.
Develop your abilities and career through our top tier onboarding background, continuous learning openings, singular improvement arranging, and complete product training.
Prosper in our aggregate accomplishment with aggressive compensation, incentive pay, banking benefits, health advantages program, and employee share buying plan.
You Want To Apply?
CIBC creates an inclusive environment where a family-like team and clients are built. We seek to hire applicants with lots of skills and offer an accessible candidate experience. If you will require accommodation through the application or interview process, please ensure to reach Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
Find related information on the position as you must have a Work Visa To Canada. Please be informed that you must be legally eligible to work at the aforementioned specified location(s) and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit. See the Eligibility Requirements For Canada Study Permit.