Bayer is seeking to hire competent individuals for the position of Principal statistical analyst for the office located at Mississauga, Ontario- Toronto.
Bayer is a worldwide enterprise with special capabilities in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are intended to profit mankind.
Tasks And Responsibilities For Bayer Principal Statistical Analyst
The basic responsibilities of this role of a Principal Statistical Analyst include:
- In charge of the development, validation, and execution of all statistical supplies within a range of given scope for clinical development compounds
- Make contributions to SAP, study/integrated TLF and ADS specs
- Facilitate, and coordinate activities of assigned statistical programming teammates for programming, validation, and verification of study/integrated ADS and TLF, publications, ad-hoc requests, Interim Analysis, DMCs, exposure-response analysis, results-posting based on standard processes and specifications.
- Makes provision for statistical programming supplies for submissions and health authority question reply for all regions, HEOR, Marketing, and various duties within the organization
- Mentor and coach other analysts in the developing statistical programs
- Guide the Study Statistical Analyst Team or CI&A Study Execution Team, when assigned
- Manage strong partnering with Study or Project or Compound Statistician, PIMs, Compound Experts and all other CI&A team members so as to ensure consistency within Compound, and study standards and definitions
- Provide expertise on global teams which evaluate processes and recommendations for process and system needs and improvements
- Follows the process for the E2E within a compound and clinical study.
- Make evaluation and interpret data from various sources in order to encourage additional analytics needs
The Ideal Candidate
The success of the ideal candidate will be driven by how you can demonstrate our LIFE values. As a matter of being particular in this position, Bayer is looking to hire the ideal candidate who possesses the following:
How Bayer Values The Ideal Principal Statistical Analyst
- MS or BS in Statistics, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Computer Science, Informatics, or any similar field or an equivalent to theoretical and technical depth.
- An Experience in statistical programming of up to five to eight years or statistics in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Project Management experience
- Prior experience in leading multiple projects
- Experience in developing complex algorithms for analysis datasets
- The ability to be able to use several kinds of Data Visualization tools which include R, Python, Spotfire is a plus.
How Can I Apply?
Bayer is interested in accepting applications from people with disabilities. Just ensure to find out how to get a work visa to Canada.
If there are any candidates participating in our selection process who will need an accommodation due to a disability or medical requirement should endeavor to notify the representative of Bayer whom they will be meeting so as to ensure that the appropriate arrangements are made.
Job Location: Mississauga, Toronto
Functional Area: [sap_fa_28]
Job Entry Level: 5