Customer service assistant jobs are now available at Yarra Valley Dairy for a Part-time, Casual employment type in Victoria.
Yarra Valley Dairy is currently searching for a couple of customer service assistant who will be our focused cheese enthusiasts for our farm gate cheese shop.
Just for the love of cheese, we are seeking two experienced, talented and energetic individuals to become part of our small team at our busy, farm gate Cheese Shop that is situated in the beautiful Yarra Valley.
Yarra Valley Dairy Customer Service Assistant Qualities
We are seriously looking for team members who have:
- Good conversance of cheese, food, and wine, and a passionate interest to champion our Australian, artisan produce
- A well mannered with a positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, and be proactive with customer-centric service standards and maintain excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- A minimum of two years experience in customer service, retail service or hospitality roles
- Your ability to consistently make excellent espresso coffee will be strongly preferred
- Prior experience in the area of food handling will be preferred
- It is essential for you to possess a current Victorian RSA
- It is important for you to know that these casual roles require you to be available for weekends, school holidays as well as other peak trading periods.
- Your ability to be able to work a flexible 7-day roster will be highly desirable. You will have a guaranteed minimum of 2 shifts per week.
How To Apply
It is important for you to create a profile on simplyhired for access to relevant jobs. See how to apply for Australia Visa and check out what our employees identify as the challenges across the board.
Please be informed that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted via telephone or email for an interview.