We are seeking two experienced persons for the position of Flights Support Agent to join Luxury Escapes Customer Experience team in Melbourne.
The Flight Support Agent in South Melbourne will be the representative for flight bookings and offer support to all Flights & Travel team members on flight bookings in order to facilitate an exceptional experience to our customers.
You will be responsible to accurately complete changes in schedule and ticketing in a timely manner and make recommendations for training to ensure competency for teammates. You can simply select from suitable Australian Visa travel options available.
Flights Support Agent Duties In Melbourne:
- Providing exceptional customer service by selling flights to our customers through all our brands, via all touchpoints, and responding to phones, emails, and live chat.
- Changing the actioning schedule in a timely manner
- Actioning all voluntary schedule changes including self-issued ones
- Issuing and reissuing tickets through consolidators or BSP
- Manage reports for weekly flight sales update in excel for Flights Management
- Giving training to upskill staff about processing self-issued voluntary schedule changes
- Supporting Tours department with flight bookings to facilitate our Tour Inclusive product
- Provide support to other internal teams with the ancillary product, including but not limited to, flight-sales call, flights after-service call, date reschedule, cancellations, name corrections, flight & hotel bookings and escalations at various time.
- Processing refunds through the GDS or consolidators
- Input financials to the accounting software
- Liaise with hotels and airlines to coordinate solutions, supporting our customers
Required Qualities of Flights Support Agent In Melbourne
- Experienced with GDS, basically Amadeus
- Competency for ticketing experience is highly preferred for self-ticketed reissues
- Dolphin experience will be desired but not compulsory
- Joining with training experience across flight booking and ticketing is much preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines on target is required to appropriately manage time and prioritize tasks to meet urgency.
- The agility to learn faster as a self-starter who learns technology and processes quickly
- Use logic and method to solve challenges with effective solutions. You handle difficult problems confidently, able to plan and can provide multiple solutions in anticipation.
What’s In It For You?
- A competitive remuneration package!
- First-class health and well-being program along with daily breakfast, onsite massages, yoga, meditation, corporate gym memberships.
- Flexible working environment as you work hard and play hard round the clock including table tennis, Friday afternoon onsite gatherings (wine included!) and monthly programs
- Flexible working hours through Monday to Sunday, 7 am – 10 pm.
If this sounds like you and you feel you have the skills and experience to meet the requirements of the role, please apply online today if you are based in Melbourne and have full working rights in Australia.