City Beach Australia is seeking to hire Customer Service Agent for a Casual employment type in Brisbane QLD.
City Beach Australia has been trailblazing the retail industry for over 30 years. We are committed to providing an unparalleled shopping experience, liaising culture, fashion, and lifestyle in a one-stop shopping destination.
We are proud to boast of 63 stores nationwide, with plans for expansion, City Beach is a trailblazing Australian retailer. Our primary values consist of motivated people, teamwork, individual style, creativity, attentive to detail and remarkable customer service.
This makes up what it takes to make a career with City Beach more than no other. You can also choose from suitable Australian Visa travel options available. Join us now and find out where it takes you!
About City Beach Customer Service
We are currently seeking passionate Casual Customer Service Agents to be part of our Customer Service Team that is located at our Distribution Centre in Murarrie.
Required to report to the Customer Service Manager, the City Beach Customer Service Officer will be the first contact point for all our customers. You will be in charge of, but not limited to, the following:
- Interacting with customers via email, phone and chat services
- Directing incoming calls to the relevant department as required
- Managing and processing online customer orders
- Ensure all customer related issues are quickly transferred to the Customer Service Manager
- Collecting and processing gift cards orders
How We Identify The Successful Customer Service
The successful City Beach Customer Service should demonstrate the following:
- Proven Customer Service experience of 2+ years in a related environment
- Attentive to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both under instruction and independently
- Competent with the use of MS Word and Excel
If you believe you meet the criteria above, see how to apply for Australia Visa and ensure to send your resume via http://careers.citybeach.com.au/careers/
See similar jobs at LinkedIn.com and endeavor to apply ASAP as the interviews will commence immediately.