PepsiCo Foods Canada has an opening for Full Time Driver Position in the Scarborough, Ontario Frito Lay Distribution Center.
Key Responsibilities With PepsiCo
A key requirement for this position will be your flexibility in scheduling. The ideal Full Time Driver in Pepsico will perform under supervision, warehouse duties that are involved in preparing daily route trucks with accurate product selection based on the pre-printed pick sheets.
The capability of delivering business results through meeting and exceeding target goals. Sort, tie and stack cardboard, including conducting physical inventories as work demands.
Deployed on a daily routine basis for all areas of warehouse operations; the ideal PepsiCo full time driver must also be able to show high levels of performance to be fit for these tasks.
What Qualities PepsiCo Requires Of Full Time Driver
Qualifications and requirements expected of the ideal Full Time Driver Position With PepsiCo include:
- Cordial communication with other teams in a professional manner
- Engage in Pick-up cardboard at all stores and daily involvement in doing sort, tie and bundle cardboard throughout of the delivery day.
- Carries out general clean-up of the trucks.
- Complete and participate in a close briefing with supervisor; regularly attend team meetings
- Day to day pre-trip and post-trip inspections on the 26 foot 5-ton box-truck truck
- Makes delivery of products to stores with the handheld based on invoicing policies and guidelines
- Execute all duties and functions in a safe manner
- The ability to work independently and work in a team environment simultaneously
- Possess strong skills for leadership, as well as interpersonal and communication skills
- Being results-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must possess a valid class G driver’s license
- Should be able to lift 50 pds.
- Forklift & Warehouse experience will be an asset
- High school Diploma, College Education will be regarded as an asset
- You should be proficient with computers
- Flexible to scheduling and determination to meet the demands of the business
Your application should clearly show how you meet the requirements as PepsiCo Foods Canada must be sure about your education and experience. We have for you Different Pathways for Canada PR. However, in case you need ways of getting a visa, see our article on How To Get A Work Visa To Canada.
Please notice that the immediate job type will be temporary. We appreciate all those who apply. But be informed that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Find here further information about Pepsi Truck Driver Salary.
If you are interested to apply for this position directly apply through https://www.pepsicojobs.com/jobs/189183BR?lang=en-ca