You need to grab the awesome opportunity of Customer Service Representative position with SkyVenture. We are located at Laval, Quebec in Canada.
The compensation we have for this position is at CA$13.50 per hour plus commission and offered benefits which include Dental, Life, Medical, Vision among others.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual for full-time employment for the position of Customer Service Representative.
Why Work Here? Working with SkyVenture is one of the most adventurous experience you wouldn’t forget. “SkyVenture is simply awesome, we make people fly for a living!”
The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Agent is responsible for welcoming and informing customers about the services that SkyVenture provides in Montreal. He or she must also be able to explain our flight criteria and to offer advice and helpful recommendations.
Description of Responsibilities
- Welcome the customers
- Enter the relevant information in the computer
- Confirm reservation times
- Give information to customers about the various services that SkyVenture provides
- Explain to customers how the activity is run
- Promote the different services available
- Take reservations
- Improve the sales of packages and gift certificates
- Complete the client’s invoice
- Perform cash opening and close procedures
Customer Service Representative Desired Qualities
- One who is passionate about working with the public and comfortable with an open professional approach
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Well-organized and presented
- Excellent multitasking abilities
- Well-groomed appearance and punctuality
- Aptitude for teamwork
Customer Service Representative Requirements
An ideal Customer Service Representative we seek should be one who is:
- Proficient in the use of various computer tools
- Experienced in customer service
- Fluent communication in French and English languages
SkyVenture is a vertical wind tunnel that enjoys using the world’s most advanced recirculating indoor freefall technology. We provide a funfilled and stimulating experience for the local population including all the tourists to the Greater Montreal area.
We are also a recognized training center for the skydiving community and an attraction for corporate groups that seek team-building activities.
SkyVenture Company address is at 2700 avenue du Cosmodome, Laval, QC. You will be able to locate more information about this job posting on our Company website via https://www.skyventuremontreal.com
Please view all related Jobs and apply now for the position of Customer Service Representative at SkyVenture through https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/SkyVenture/Jobs