Air Canada is located in Dorval, Quebec, Canada. We are requesting applications from qualified Avionics – Aircraft Technician (CAT 38) in Montreal. There are great benefits such as Travel and Innovative Global Champion while you work here.
Joining us at Air Canada means to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, ranked recently as the Best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by becoming part of our diverse and vibrant team at the peak of passenger aviation.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to fill permanent full-time positions of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer or Avionics Aircraft Technician (CAT 38) at our Maintenance Centre based in Montreal.
Avionics Aircraft Technician (CAT 38) or Aircraft Maintenance Engineers are basically responsible for the maintenance of aircraft electrical, electronic and instrument systems which explains why they should have the following skill sets:
- Ability to use tools correctly, including methods, techniques, and equipment that are required to perform aircraft maintenance.
- Reading ability and knowledge of various schematic diagrams for maintenance troubleshooting and proficiency with computers and diagnostic tools.
- Be a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a customer-focused attitude in a tasking, high-stress environment.
Please take 2 minutes of your time to watch the following video with more information about the Aircraft Technician (CAT 38)/Aircraft Maintenance Engineer role via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuwqi8PokME
Aircraft Technician (CAT 38) Qualifications
- A minimum of a High School diploma
- Must have at least 4 years’ industry related experience or have completed a recognized apprenticeship program,
- Have a license for Transport Canada (MOT) AME “E” is mandatory
- Possession of a valid driver’s license is mandatory
- You should successfully pass the pre-employment qualifying exam
- Be available for doing night, evenings and days work which includes weekends and holidays.
- This posting is permanently needed for Nightshift. However, there is a Possibility to change with seniority.
- You must be eligible to work in Canada.
- You need to pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card. Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details.
- Get endorsements on Air Canada aircraft type.
- Possess current security clearance.LINGUISTIC REQUIREMENTS
Based on our principle of equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates. However, we respect diversity and inclusion.
Air Canada is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to provide a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which place value on employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, Air Canada welcome applications from all who can help us build a diverse workforce that represents our customers’ diversity, and communities, in which we serve and live.
We appreciate all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be communicated. See the best way you can find a job in Canada. Including all you need now on how to get a work visa to Canada.
About Air Canada
Have you ever longed for venturing to the far corners of the planet? Of being a piece of an industry-leading team endeavoring to arrive at new statures? Of charitably inviting and facilitating more than 40 million clients yearly as they set out on paramount, and groundbreaking travels? Of gladly representing Canada on the world stage?
You will play an important task in helping to raise us from the Best Airline in North America to be among top-10 Global Airline. You will be a brand ambassador for Air Canada, helping us shape the following part of our 80-year story. Each travel is extraordinary, and that begins and finishes with drawing in the best individuals to our team.
The world needs more Canada, and we are glad to share the characteristics that make our nation extraordinary with our customers: sympathy and warmth conveyed with consideration and class.
As a team of ambassadors for Canada and Air Canada, through your energy for service excellence, you will convey remarkable customer experiences each time we fly.
Please visit this apply link via https://careers.aircanada.com/jobs/2800867-avionics-aircraft-technician-slash-aircraft-maintenance-engineer-cat-38
Find out more on our Company website via http://www.aircanada.com/careers