Working with us at Meetingmax as a Client Success Representative will be an amazing decision. We can be located in Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada. We have for you a good compensation of CA$40,000 to CA$60,000 Annually.
All humans have an innate desire to belong. To belong to a community or tribe of people they connect with. It’s our consciousness of social belonging that builds us into who we are.
Probably you are already working in event coordination and now seeking a new challenge in your career, or you’re an experienced client success representative looking for an organization that truly values your skills, we present you with the kind of opportunity you need.
We’re Meetingmax (http://meetingmax.cc/), established to foster personal connections. Our people-focused passion makes us strive to nurture relationships, build community, and connect people with their communities.
This is done through our proprietary software that helps organizations like SXSW accommodate their attendees and bring about highly successful events.
The Role of Client Success Representative:
As our new Client Success Representative, you are going to be responsible for retaining and developing a portfolio of clients, including managing events which range in size from small corporate events to large city-wide events!
For your clients, you’ll design success plans, and support with event creation and management, which includes booking hotels and various spaces, and securing reservations within the system.
Our ideal candidate is driven, accountable has strong business acumen and enjoys a team environment. You should also possess excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills, and can deliver on the strategy for clients.
Meetingmax seeks someone who builds trust through competence and applies ingenuity to everything they do. Ability to use data analytics to find efficiencies and support us in doing things better will be preferred.
Practically speaking, you will:
- Render our clients and event attendees with phone support
- Initiate event creation and support, choose hotels, negotiate contracts for event management, and give a report on customer data analytics
- Promote customer loyalty and advocacy in order to improve retention and satisfaction
- Introduce new clients, advise on industry trend and product usage as well as to conduct business reviews in order to determine alignment and helpful ways.
- Become customer voice by representing their interests, and provide quick solutions to account issues, and escalate resources as required.
Working with Meetingmax:
This is a full-time permanent position, working out of our friendly and attractive downtown office in Vancouver.
You’ll be earning up to $40,000-$60,000 per year based on your experience, benefits, health and fitness subsidy, unlimited vacation policy, $1500/year learning subsidy, cell phone coverage, and MSP contributions. We also have a bar built into our office for a time to relax awhile.
At Meetingmax we make everything we do funfilled. We find opportunities to enjoy each other and our community, and make out a good time, whatever we’re doing.
We are proud to win Canada’s Top Ten Most Admired Corporate Culture of 2016 award, and we target winning many more.
Hearing from you is our desire if you admire to be part of a phenomenal culture, working with people who are in the spirit of what they do.
What Quality of Client Success Representative We Need:
We seek candidates with different levels of experience. Whether new to the field or have been growing your career with experience in this space for some years, we have a role for you here.
- Experience within a customer-facing role in customer success, account management, or strategic consulting
- Proven experience managing accounts and go beyond customer expectations by being ingenious to find solutions
- Event planning experience, management, and coordination would be considered an asset
- Experience with delivering or reporting revenue numbers would be considered an asset
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business, technology, or any related field would be an asset
- Experience in the hotel industry or SaaS would be considered an asset
How to Apply:
Our online application is available to give you the option of applying to this role as a complete individual but not just a resume.
The application is going to assess your qualifications, personality traits, and workplace preferences, and should take up to 10 – 15 minutes to be completed.
After you must have submitted, you’ll be sent an email inviting you to log in and see your assessment results. See other related jobs via https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/Meetingmax/Jobs
Meetingmax work to build a team that will reflect community diversity we appreciate applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, Indigenous peoples, visible minorities, LGBTQ2SI people, veterans, and the disabled.
If there is any way we can make things easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please let us know using the “Help” button.
We hope to review applications, with priority for those who have completed the assessment and long to hear from you.