We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as an experienced technical customer service agent within the TELUS Health – Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Support team! The TELUS Health EMR Support team is an industry leader in the development and implementation of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software solutions in Canada.
If you passionate about working in a fast work setting, comfortable with technology, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment, then read on as this job will be best for you!
Here’s the impact you’ll make:
As a Technical Customer Service Agent I, you are expected to be able to use your technical expertise and take initiative in troubleshooting and analyzing different Wolf Software system aspects and various hardware items.
You will cooperate with your team and supervisors to provide clients with the very best customer service while settling issues and questions on time.
Here’s how you’ll do it:
- Support by responding to customer questions by phone and email
- Identify issues spanning products beyond your primary responsibility and third-party software including multiple vendor operating system (OS) and hardware environments
- Diagnose and document product bugs with feature requests and assist internal support teams and the customer to optimally document the issue and implement solutions
- Participate in creating and updating content for the knowledge base
- Adjust to Change, Incident, Problem, and Service Management based on Information Technology
- Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices
- Provide training via phone on ideal and/or recommended software & hardware usage
- Promote a collaborative environment which targets delivering a timely resolution to client inquiries
- Promote a cohesive, team environment across all levels of the help desk
Technical Customer Service Agent Qualifications
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle with:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Demonstrates solid organizational and time-management skills
- Understands networking, data center systems, and various hardware components
- Ability to research using public-facing documentation and internal knowledge bases
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Proven ability to clearly relate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to ask probing questions to gather necessary information
- Experience in several or anyone of the following areas is an asset: Physician office workflow, Electronic Medical Systems Application, Development Operating Systems, Computer hardware, and peripherals Networking
- Exhibits enthusiasm to succeed and team success-focused with clients
- Dynamic and resilient to stressful situations
- Contact center background in technical support or customer service position
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field or work experience
- Experience working within a clinical environment
- Medical Office Assistant (MOA) certification
Where WE Are Looking: Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Who Is TELUS?
We’re a passionate team of individuals who collectively make TELUS among leading telecommunications companies in Canada.
Our competitive consumer offerings consist of wireline, internet, wireless, and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling product range and services for large, medium and small businesses;
are positionally established in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry-specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada dedicated to the health sector. Our mission is to advance the way information is utilized with the continuum of care to better the health of Canadian citizens and selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. irrespective of who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, we hope to value and respect your outstanding contribution and talents.
Because of the more diverse perspectives, we are able to crack the code on what our customers request and our communities need.
Are you passionate about us? At TELUS, you will enjoy creating future friendly® possibilities. We provide you with the best way you can find a job in Canada. Including everything, you need now on how to get a work visa to Canada.
At TELUS, we have a commitment to diversity and equitable advantage to employment opportunities based on ability. Apply with us at the career section here.
Disclaimer: Based on TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a contingent to employment, all personnel whose job functions involve they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, will be subject to a Personnel Security Screening that will be conducted through the Government of Canada.