Canada Express Entry Process- A Step By Step Guide
Canada is a major destination for immigrants who are seeking to have a quality life and good career abroad. So when we talk of Canada Express Entry, the maple leaf country has created some lenient immigration policies put in place so as to select highly skilled individuals and immigrants into Canada.
The Canada Express Entry system is one the major pathway and instruments for migrating workers and their families into Canada. It uses a well-organized point-based system to select immigrants through criteria i.e age, educational qualification, working experience, language skills, adaptability, etc.
Canada has also improved on its immigration rate and processing time for express entry application is one of the fastest in the world.
Canada Express Entry Process Step By Step
This step-by-step guide will enlighten you about everything that is required so as for you to apply for permanent residence under Express Entry.
- Collect required documents: there are two documents you will be asked to register in your profile in the online express entry system. You will be required to provide IELTS test as English proficiency proof, and ECA for verification of your qualifications obtained outside Canada.
- Create a profile in Express Entry: Now you will register your profile in federal express entry (EE) system under FSW category and,
- Obtain a minimum of 67 points under FSW category, based on age, language skills, education, etc. and other factors.
- Get a CRS Score: After completing the above steps, you will find a place in Express Entry pool, where you will be assigned a point score referred to as CRS Score which will be based on your; education, work experience, language, age, etc. and other parameters.
- Get ITA- IRCC will launch a draw every Two weeks to issue Invitation for applicants to Apply (ITA) for Canada Permanent Residence to high scoring candidates in the express entry pool.
- Submit PR vis application- once your Invitation to Apply (ITA) is received, you will be required to make a submission of a complete Canada PR application with the required documents within two months.
- Provide PCC and medical certificate- At this stage, you will be required to provide a medical certificate and Police report Certificate (PCC).
- Receive PR visa approval: if your submitted application, attached documents, and your candidature are found to be genuine you will receive Permanent residence visa approval from IRCC.
So that’s all about the steps by steps guide about how to process your Canada Express Entry. If you are a first-timer or just applying Canada PR visa for the first time, it will be advisable to get assistance from an accredited and registered Canadian Immigration Consultant.